Following you will find an open list of multilingual books and products I have reviewed or will be reviewing here on Trilingual Mama. For more resources, click here: Multilingual Resources.
Books about bilingualism:
- A Parents’ and Teachers’ Guide to Bilingualism by Colin Baker
- Be Bilingual – Practical Ideas for Multilingual Families by Annika Bourgogne
- Bringing up a Bilingual Child by Rita Rosenback
Books, music and resources for children:
- Good Night Animal World – a kids’ yoga bedtime story by Giselle Shardlow
- Dino Lingo – language learning program for children
- The Zazoo – French-English bilingual story books for children
- A Little Mandarin – music for children
- Librileo – German book boxes
- Little Lexicon – an online dictionary of your toddler’s growing vocabulary
- Lindos Conejitos (Lovely Bunnies) – Spanish/English books for children by Iris Melendez
- The Zazoo! Let’s Discover Paris – French-English bilingual story book for children
- Bab’l Books – crowdsourcing multilingual books for children
- A Fish in Foreign Waters – book in English for multilingual & multicultural children
- La petite fille et la Lune – children’s book in French. English version also available.
- The Fairytale of Luna (How a small pony became big) – children’s book in French, English and German plus app by Mini Poliglotini.
If you are interested in having me review your product, please contact me here.